To drive your
Home Based Businessto success, you need to know the secrets, tips, and tricks of the Home Based Business, and once you learn them, you need to handle your business in a way that can be duplicable, in order to have a downline that does the same that you do (f you belong to a MLM Network).
Most of people know nothing or almost nothing about home based business or MLM Networks, they just like the idea of having a second income stream, and many dream with saying good bye to their boss and become their own boss, and that's why they would like to give the home based business a try.
HOME BASED BUSINESS BUILDING STEPS
* First you have to decide if you want to have Your Own Business or join any good Affiliate Programs on The Net
* Then you have to create your Better Business Site
* Choose The Right Price for your products or services
* Learn How to Manage Your Business
* Write the best Headlines for your promotion campaign
* Write The Best Ads, ads that sale!
* Put Free Classifieds
* And once your home based business is built and working, start joining new members to your downline, Follow Up your prospects until they become clients
* And finally Build and Train Your MLM Downline and teach them to repeat what you have done!
YOUR BETTER BUSINESS MUST BE WORTHWHILE AND MUST BE YOU!
To have a better business you must choose something people will pay for, but your easy work at home must be something you love to do, if you choose it just because it's a good business, unless you're a very cold blooded person, it won't be easy.
If you enjoy your job, not only will be an easy home business, it will be a hobby!
So "What People Will Pay For?"... That's easy to answer, they will pay for what they need!
And how can you know what's people's better business?... You can't know what everybody needs, (unless you plan to teach how to earn money), but you know what YOU need!
So just focus on your needs and offer to others what you would like to find as a better business. This won't be good for everybody but will be good for people like you. And you'll be working with a better business buidl with the things you like and believe.
So your better business at home should be something you love to do (AND you know how to do), think in your hobbies and interests and you'll be in the right truck.
YOUR BETTER BUSINESS SHOULD GIVE YOU AS MUCH AS YOU DESERVE!
So you worked a lot to offer the better business there is? Then don't sell yourself short!
You deserve to charge the right price!
Of course no one automatically knows what to charge; but as a general idea:
You must put the price that makes the better business for you, and...
You must put the price that makes the better business for your customer
You will always try to charge as much as you can, and your customer will always try to pay as less as he cans, so you both must meet a better business in the middle.
But how can you find the middle, how can you find the best price that will make the better business for you and your customer?
I can help you with some ideas:
* Your price must both be appropriate and competitive.
* Can someone currently obtain this product or service elsewhere? If you are the only one and your product or service is really the better business of it's kind, there's a wide range of prices that might be right for you.
* How much do your competitors charge?
* Which price is enough high to give the idea that your offer is the better businss?
* Which price is so high that you will end up without a sale?
* Which price is low enough to make your offer a bargain?
* Which price is so low that customers might get worried for an inferior quality?
So you must choose a price that gives a good perceived value, but you mustn't sell yourself short.
What are the pricing formula components?
* Direct Costs
Your Price is the result of adding the three of them.
Direct Costs are the costs you incur in doing your job: your time, telephone calls, postage, gas, printing, and your salary. You must assign a salary to yourself (time is money). In your salary remember to add enough to cover the hours of un billable time you spend marketing and administering.
Overhead are the general costs of doing business, like: office supplies, software, equipment, utilities, administrative costs, advertising and marketing expenses. If you are not sure you can multiply your hourly wage by two or three to cover overhead.
Profit is the amount that goes over and above Direct Costs and Overhead. Many experts say that once you have calculated all your direct and indirect cost you can add 15 to 20 percent or more.
Of course after this guide you are still guessing, so if you really want to go professional for your better business you must Choose a Price That Sells.
YOU MUST GIVE A PROFESSIONAL BETTER BUSINESS IMAGE!
Image building is not so much a matter of big budget but an attention to details attitude.
* Create your own custom designed logo (avoid choosing one from a standard catalog)
* Use your logo in a consistent way, use it on your
business cards, e-mail, faxes, invoices, stationery and any other visual communications elements.
* Use top quality paper for letterhead and your better business cards.
* Pay attention to the places where you meet with clients. If they come to your home, avoid having them walk through personal or family areas. If you can, meet them at restaurants or hotel lobbies.
* Use professionally written ads. What's the use of spending time and money with ads if they don't attract customers? They must attract traffic to your web site.!
* Use a professionally created better business web site design. What's the purpose of attracting lots of visitors if once on your web site they go away. Your web content must induce visitors to believe that yours is the better business they can do, and become customers!
* Use a professionally created name for your better business and your web site. Does your better business name and your web site name give a clear idea of what you're offering?